Blackboard Ultra Workshop Series – 12:10p.m. – 1:10p.m.
- Wed, Oct 2nd – The Ultra Course Preview and Planning Your Transition to Ultra
- Wed, Oct 9th – Creating Ultra Content Items
- Wed, Oct 16th – Communication & Engagement Tools in Ultra
- Wed, Oct 23th – Creating Ultra Tests & Assignments
- Wed, Oct 30th – Grading & the Gradebook in Ultra
- Tue, Sept 24th – Using eLearning Tools to Automate parts of Your Course
- Tue, Oct 29th – Peer Showcase – Collaborate / VoiceThread.
- Tue, Nov 19th – Tools that can Increase Student Engagement
- Tue, Oct 1st (3:30p.m. – 4:15p.m.) – Utilizing the Blackboard Content Collection (Christopher Alice)
- Wed, Oct 16th (12:10p.m. – 1:10p.m.) – Addressing Academic Honesty (Christopher Alice & Kai Williams)
- Mon, Dec 2nd (12:10p.m. – 1:10p.m.) – Gradebook Bootcamp
For a detailed schedule of upcoming Academic Technology events, check out our Events page at: